Come Join With Us...
Unleash your talents and unlock your career that transforms industry at large scale. Join our multi-talented group of innovators, researchers, and IT-professionals who work together to solve industries’ most complex problems. Use leading-edge technologies to reinvent every job and help to improve the way the world lives and works together.
Open job positions
- Support operations team with day-to-day requests related to website functionality, user experience and performance
- Write clean, efficient, well-commented code
- Work autonomously and be comfortable executing features from start to finish
- Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: Idea, Development, QA, Documentation, Implementation, and Integration
- Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing Web, Video and Mobile web applications and services
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines
- Write unit tests & review code prior to merging
- 2+ years of experience in Web Development
- PHP & Magento at a Master level – MUST
- WordPress & Shopify experience – Nice to have
- Laravel experience – Nice to have
- Must have clarity with the concepts of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Design patterns.
- Attention to detail, perfectionism and a pixel-perfect eye
- Familiarity with modern libraries and frameworks. ie: jQuery, Bootstrap, React, AngularJS, etc.
- Working knowledge of APIs and integration of third party APIs
- Expertise in developing highly scalable, performant and highly available high volume traffic websites
- Expertise with responsive web development
- Experience with caching techniques/technologies (Memcache, Redis, Varnish) and CDN (Fastly, Cloudflare, Akamai) integrations.
- Work on high-visibility projects (e.g. price optimization, content marketing, and demand forecasting).
- Participate in customer engagement, product definition, success metrics, prioritize features, to deliver a polished market-ready product.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, and effectively communicate findings and provide key insights/recommendations to various functional leads.
- Own cross-functional interactions for your features (across eng/marketing/field/sales).
- Degree or currently pursuing degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Operations Research, Statistics, Economics).
- Proficient knowledge of R or Python, SQL
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis, statistical techniques, data mining.
- Good communicator (written & visual presentation).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others.
- Great team player.