Synkrama Technologies is seeking an experienced Senior Data Scientist with an engineering aptitude to create and deliver data solutions to our organization. You will work closely with the Data Engineering team and the business to build and operationalize analytics and machine learning models. Your responsibility will be to help make our vision of embedding analytics throughout the business a reality.
- Collaborate with Data Science & Data Engineering teams to develop data products and solutions
- Work closely with the business to understand problems and translate into analytical solutions
- Build and validate robust advanced machine learning/ ML models
- Build end-to-end machine learning (ML) pipelines in production environments
- Work with large, complex data sets coming from disparate sources
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Research, develop, prototype and productize machine learning products using various AI approaches (supervised and, and unsupervised learning, deep learning, recommender systems, computer vision, natural language processing, etc.)
- Continue to invest and expand our core skill sets in the areas of artificial intelligence techniques, such as recommender systems, NLP, computer vision, deep learning etc.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional agile team spanning product management, engineering, user research and design to identify business opportunities and build ML solutions. Work closely with technology partners to test and implement solutions.
- Your passion for machine learning, curiosity, problem solving, and innovation will empower you continuously learn something new, stay up-to-date with research and prototype new ideas quickly.
- 2+ years of experience developing ML/AI models and performing complex analyses.
- Real world experience building and orchestrating ML pipelines
- Expertise in Python/R and SQL
- Experience operating in Cloud environment, e.g. GCP or AWS
- Experience with algorithm tuning and scaling for deployment
- Preferred experience with CI/CD , Docker & Kubernetes
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks and libraries, ideally with good proficiency in at least one (e.g., spark, scikit-learn, pandas, numpy, tensorflow, pytorch, keras, theano, seaborn, matplotlib, etc.).
- Mastery of the entire ML pipeline with strong proficiency in several techniques for each step of the ML product development.
- Experience with working in an agile team environment
- Experience with communicating and presentation highly quantitative concepts to a non-quant audience.
Masters or PhD in a STEM Field with a focus in statistical analysis and machine learning.
Proficiency in English Language is must.
If interested then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org