3 years of work experience in graphic design roles in Marketing and/or agency environments. Demonstrated expertise in both digital and print file production. Strong visual design, layout, and typographic skills with a sharp attention to detail.
Must have a portfolio of samples that show your creativity and understanding of marketing objectives Website user interface design experience preferred.
- Expert in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop Retouching and color correction expertise Knowledge in video, animation, and audio software such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Audition are a plus Design custom icons and graphics in Adobe Illustrator
- Create custom animations from scratch using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects
- Collaborate with the web and marketing teams to ensure content meets company and client needs
REQUIREMENTS AND GENERAL SKILLS
- Assist in the management of creative process from start to finish including the design of initial concepts, presentations, revisions and final production.
- Develop an understanding of the brand style guide and can express the brand language while still adhering to the overall brand look and feel.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must have experience partnering with a copywriter and/or marketing manager to interpret creative briefs and/or project requests.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and take direction well
Experience in creating print, digital, email and social media designs; websites, logos and ads.
- Website UI experience preferred.
- Participates in group creative reviews and provides constructive feedback pertaining to fellow designers work.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required, assigned and directed with constructive feedback Knowledge of Web Animations.
- “Proficiency in English Language is must”
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design; or equivalent experience
If interested then please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com