Synkrama Technologies is looking for a driven, enthusiastic and highly-ambitious Web Designer and Developer at our Pune Location.
The ideal candidate is an experienced web development rock star and team player who enjoys designing and coding and coming up with new ideas on a regular basis. This position will report directly to our Director, Engineering.
As Web Developer you will design and execute digital content (web pages, messages in desktop and mobile applications, other assets) that inform and educate our users, customers, administrators and partners. Strong candidates will have a background in design and several years of demonstrated experience as a front end developer. Day to day, you’ll work independently or with a small team of content strategists and creators, but in conjunction with stakeholders across a large organization. ~40% of this role will be focused on building, debugging, deploying and maintaining digital content, while ~60% will be designing that content (pre-execution) as well as marketing collateral. Design work will be based on an existing design language and guidelines, input from stakeholders and a library of previously created content.
- Design, administrate, maintain and update websites and web applications.
- Design, build and troubleshoot in-product content for our web and mobile platforms.
- Design and build other projects in support of user engagement, product communications and technical documentation initiatives
- Work with diverse stakeholders to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate progress
- Learn and stay updated with design standards
- 3 years designing, creating and maintaining websites
- General graphic design experience
- Experience administering websites in AWS instances is a plus
- Experience designing and building content for translation across major language families is a plus
- Design tools- Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Responsive design
- Some experience with RESTful APIs
- Solid communication and coordination- you’ll need to work with a large group of stakeholders to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate progress
- SASS (CSS Extension)- Optional
- AWS Instance Administration- Optional
Proficiency in English Language is must.
If interested then please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com